Cosmetic bonding is applying a tooth-colored composite material to improve the appearance of a tooth.
This process improves the aesthetics of your smile while allowing the tooth to maintain a natural appearance. A tooth-colored material is added to the tooth to build it up to bond a tooth.
Bonding can help patients achieve:
- Correct the shape of a chipped tooth
- Correct the appearance of a cracked tooth
- Provide more even tooth color.
Advantages of bonding over other treatments include:
- Bonding can be a less expensive treatment than other cosmetic options
- An appointment for bonding treatment usually takes less than one hour to complete
- Bonding usually allows the tooth’s structure to be preserved.
Bonding may sometimes be preferred over veneers or crowns but may not be as long-lasting or durable. Bonding material can stain from coffee, tea, tobacco, or some foods, so proper home care is essential.
Micro-abrasion is a technique that minimizes and eliminates stains and yellowing spots by removing a thin layer of the tooth’s enamel.
Monday - Friday | 8am - 5pm
Saturday | Closed
Sunday | Closed